Becoming a PHIMAN is a life long commitment.
We encourage college professionals to inquire about Greek life and ask yourself the following questions:
- Is Greek Life for me..?
- What are the responsibilities of becoming part of a Multicultural Greek organization..?
- What is the organization’s reputation on campus..?
- Am I ready to commit myself to a life long commitment..?
- Have I educated my parents on Greek Life..?
- What can I bring to an organization..?
All organizations offer: Networking, Professional Development, Community Involvement, Social Gatherings, Social Activism, and Rich History.
Psi Sigma Phi offers all of its potential members the opportunity to make history. Every brick laid its a building block to our ideals and foundation.
Psi Sigma Phi currently has one way to be inducted via Undergraduate induction. An Interested gentleman may apply for membership as an undergraduate student in good standing at a fully accredited four year college or university.
Membership shall be open to all collegiate undergraduate men who believe and support the purpose of PSP. PSP absolutely does not discriminate against any person based on their race, color, creed, ethnicity, religious or political affiliation, sexual orientation, or physical ability. However, the governing body reserves the right to deny membership.
Membership is open to those who:
- have completed at least twelve (12) college credits (A.P. credits not applicable) and attend an accredited four (4) year College/University
- have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA (Grade Point Average)
- attend three (3) informational meetings as well as all other mandatory meetings (i.e. Squire Program)
- complete the New Member Education Process
- meet qualifications at the discretion of the National Board/Executive Round Table of Knights