The term ‘Psi Sigma Phi, Multicultural Fraternity, Inc.™ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose trademark is registered with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, look, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is forbidden other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products, or data available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability, presentation, completeness or appropriateness of the information and materials found or presented on this website for any particular resolution. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
This website and its content are copyright of Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Fraternity, Inc.™ Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Fraternity, Inc.™, 1990. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval.