Becoming a PHIMAN is a life long commitment.
We encourage college professionals to inquire about Greek life and ask yourself the following questions:
- Is Greek Life for me..?
- What are the responsibilities of becoming part of a Multicultural Greek organization..?
- What is the organization’s reputation on campus..?
- Am I ready to commit myself to a life long commitment..?
- Have I educated my parents on Greek Life..?
- What can I bring to an organization..?
All organizations offer: Networking, Professional Development, Community Involvement, Social Gatherings, Social Activism, and Rich History.
Psi Sigma Phi offers all of its potential members the opportunity to make history. Every brick laid its a building block to our ideals and foundation.
Psi Sigma Phi currently has one way to be inducted via Undergraduate induction. An Interested gentleman may apply for membership as an undergraduate student in good standing at a fully accredited four year college or university.
Requirements for an Undergraduate are as follow:
- Matriculation in an accredited four year, degree-granting institution of higher education
- Must attend at least 3 Informational Meetings
- Must meet GPA Requirement: Second Semester Freshman-2.5
- Letter of Recommendation from employer or University faculty
- Must complete New Member Education application
- Must meet your institutions new member requirements